Micro Class World Championship in Gdynia (Poland) is cancelled because of the ongoing COVID-19 crisis. This is the decision of Polish Micro Class and Polish Yachting Association. Instead there will be Volvo Gdynia Sailing Days – Euro Cup competitions in 27-29 August this year in the same place.
Dates of racing :
- Tuesday, August 25th • 15:00 – 1st race, 2nd race
- Wednesday, August 26th • 11:00 – Races 3rd, 4th, 5th
- Thursday, August 27th • 11:00 – Race 6th – long distance race
- Friday, August 28th • 11:00 – Races 7th, 8th, 9th
- Saturday, August 29th • 10:00 – Races 10th, 11th
- Long distance is planned for Thursday and will be adjusted according to weather forecast.